- Fixed: when changing rows in the List it would trigger an onChangeCurrentRow event (it still does), but not load the database buffer for the new row. It does do that now. This is to closer match cWebList behavior.
- Fixed: when the list is for a child table, the first row would not load the rowID for that row
- Added ClearGrid method
- Fix process pooling issue with pbGridConnected. This property with its code has been removed (was no longer used, but did cause issues)
- Added sfWebList.js logConsole function, helpful for some debugging scenarios.
- Property pbServerOnChangeCurrentRow replaced with pbServerChangingCurrentRow. This is now marked as a private property.
- change Dashboard.wo, hide/show the toolbar
- new Order.wo -> plain jane DAW order entry view for testing
- changed OrderHeaderPopup.wo, removed save confirmation as it delayed saving until after the grid reload in the invoking view (weird)
- new SyncFusionOrder.wo -> adapted DAW order entry view with SyncFusion List instead of DAW grid control (for testing and fixing a bug)
- change SyncFusionOrderSwedish.wo -> onCloseModalPanel logic added for if a user makes changes in the headerpopup, removed UpdateList in the onShow, it should not be needed.
- added moveToRow, MoveToRowByID methods with automatic scrolling
- Fixed clear_all on a csfWebList when it is child table
- Fixed the loading directly after a DD find to still load all data instead of the selected record (and skip loading relevant data)
- Added WebResourceManager and file upload demo for easy testing to see if the stylesheet fix is correct.
- Fix the broken pbVisible property for the column
- css fix: fix the dropzone for a cWebFileUploadButton or a cWebFileUploadForm inside a cWebModalDialog
As presented at DISD 2020, there is a new debugger in town.
dfSplat is now available as an initial preview release.
DfRefactor is the continuation of the "Source Code Tools" project and is continuing to improve.
With DfRefactor you can use automation tools to improve your DataFlex source.
From the "RDCTools website":https://www.rdctools.com/dfrefactor/ you can get an installer to install DfRefactor and use it right away.
From the vdf-guidance projects website you can get a zip that has all the bits of "DfRefactor":https://projects.vdf-guidance.com/projects/dfrefactor in the Files Section.
DataFlex Source Code Tools gives you extra code maintenance tools directly from the Tools menu in the Studio.
The first beta for Hammer 3 has been released.
Today, 21st of July 2017 we are proudly releasing the Database Update Framework.
What is it?
It is a code based framework for making automated database updates at client sites. The framework consists of a series of classes, a function library and two tool programs. The function library has messages that makes it easy to update databases for both the DataFlex Embedded and SQL databases. When a new version of your software is started at client site the database update starts automatically and all other users are locked out from using the program while the update is in progress. A series of checks are done prior starting the database update to ensure that nobody else is using it. All activities are automatically logged.
The framework is available absolutely free of charge in the hope that we together can make it even better by adding new functions and make it grow for all sorts of database update needs, even though it is quite comprehensive as is with about 80 various functions. It is compatible with with all existing database drivers including Mertech's but excluding the Pervasive driver as it isn't SQL compliant (sorry).
A lot has changed for The Hammer3, please have a look for the details at the following Data Access forum post:
Updated the parser DLL to fix a crash in the parser that very sporadically happened and as a result made the Hammer ask you to save your file and start again.
Also available in: Atom