Wil van Antwerpen
- Registered on: 12/31/2012
- Last connection: 05/11/2020
- dbImport (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- COM Manifest Manager (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- RegCheck2 (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- Polar SpellChecker (Developer, Reporter, 03/19/2013)
- StartProg (Reporter, 04/03/2013)
- The Hammer (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/08/2013)
- VDF Splat (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/08/2013)
- cWindowsEx framework (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- vWin32fh Windows File Handling (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- The Database Update Framework (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/16/2017)
- DFUnit (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- Source Code Tools (Manager, Developer, 08/06/2018)
- DfRefactor (Manager, Developer, 03/10/2019)
- 04:23 PM dfSplat Feature #171 (New): Export Object list for comparing object usage over time
- On behalf ov Michael Mullan:
In searching for Dynamic Object leaks, i came up with an idea. I'd like to be able ...
- 01:48 PM dfSplat Revision 121 (dfsplat): - fix enabled state of breakpoint options depending on current line in ed...
- - enter in the watches now works as tab key
- Import breakpoints from Studio starts with clearing existing breakpoint...
- 02:01 PM dfSplat Bug #170 (New): Array properties tooltip value evaluation
- Bob reports here:
- 01:59 PM dfSplat dfSplat first preview release
- As presented at DISD 2020, there is a new debugger in town.
dfSplat is now available as an initial preview release.
- DfSplat Preview 1 release
- 01:41 PM The Hammer Revision 421 (hammer-branches): Fix crash with dfSplat selected, but not available in programs fo...
- Fix for DF19.1 when using embedded compiler as the compiler call changed to also include a setting for reporting warn...
- 05:36 PM The Hammer Revision 420 (hammer-branches): Sync SciControlLib Library
- 05:17 PM The Hammer Revision 419 (hammer-branches): Closing an edit window with the x-button doesn't update the progr...
- 04:07 PM The Hammer Revision 418 (hammer-branches): Added feature, double click on a brace and the text will be selec...
- Hammer4 UNSTABLE preview, see DF2020 forum for notes
Also available in: Atom