Wil van Antwerpen
- Registered on: 12/31/2012
- Last connection: 09/09/2019
- dbImport (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- COM Manifest Manager (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- RegCheck2 (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- Polar SpellChecker (Developer, Reporter, 03/19/2013)
- StartProg (Reporter, 04/03/2013)
- The Hammer (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/08/2013)
- VDF Splat (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/08/2013)
- cWindowsEx framework (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- vWin32fh Windows File Handling (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- The Database Update Framework (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/16/2017)
- DFUnit (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- Source Code Tools (Manager, Developer, 08/06/2018)
- DfRefactor (Manager, Developer, 03/10/2019)
- 11:27 AM The Hammer Bug #163: Trouble with codepages
- This can be fixed as follows:
In cSciLexer.pkg change the default value of property pbAnsiMode to false:
- 05:51 PM DfRefactor Feature #164 (New): Possibility to save settings
- Reported on behalf of Bengt:
There the indent and clean up parts have been put together and everything is done in ...
- 12:56 PM The Hammer Bug #163 (New): Trouble with codepages
- Raveen reported that he has some trouble with editing code where he uses the OEM drawing characters to draw a screen....
- 10:59 PM DfRefactor Feature #162 (New): Rerun a ifelse refactoring with another refactoring choice
- If you ran the ifelse refactoring option with a semi column and your code now looks like:
if (condition) ;
- 02:08 PM DfRefactor Bug #161: Reindent a nested case get indented wrong
- As I cannot edit the report.
This was the result:
Is refactored to:
- 02:05 PM DfRefactor Bug #161 (New): Reindent a nested case get indented wrong
- Reported by Jose in forum thread:
- 11:40 AM DfRefactor Bug #160 (New): Multiple line code with variable type casting mistaken for variable declaration
- Reported by Jose:
- 11:13 AM DfRefactor Bug #159 (New): Unused variables, variable that has a comma does not get recognized
- I don't understand it as a bug.
Reported by Jose:
- 11:03 AM DfRefactor Bug #157: In to contains refactor option breaks insert command
- Leon reports that you also have to take comments into account:
The above problem also exists in comment lines.
- 01:51 PM DfRefactor Bug #158 (New): Running a refactor over MSExcel can be really slow
- On behalf of Ian Smith.
If your workspace includes com wrappers then running a refactoring process over the worksp...
Also available in: Atom