Wil van Antwerpen
- Registered on: 12/31/2012
- Last connection: 10/11/2019
- dbImport (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- COM Manifest Manager (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- RegCheck2 (Reporter, 02/11/2013)
- Polar SpellChecker (Developer, Reporter, 03/19/2013)
- StartProg (Reporter, 04/03/2013)
- The Hammer (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/08/2013)
- VDF Splat (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 12/08/2013)
- cWindowsEx framework (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- vWin32fh Windows File Handling (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- The Database Update Framework (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/16/2017)
- DFUnit (Reporter, 09/15/2017)
- Source Code Tools (Manager, Developer, 08/06/2018)
- DfRefactor (Manager, Developer, 03/10/2019)
- 10:37 AM DfRefactor Suggestion #151: Include filenames of changed files in the log file
- a subheading in the log indicating the source file title would help this particular old fart remember where he was in...
- 10:36 AM DfRefactor Feature #166 (New): Can you colour the icon using the DAW orange?
- On behalf of Dave Robinson:
Helps keep it visually together with my versions of Studio and DR. (I know, it's in the ...
- 10:30 AM The Hammer Bug #165 (New): dbBldr and dbExplore in database menu open from current workspace instead of sele...
- Bob Worsley reports that:
I have 19.0 workspace ABC open with the Hammer and am editing some of the source. I put...
- 11:27 AM The Hammer Bug #163: Trouble with codepages
- This can be fixed as follows:
In cSciLexer.pkg change the default value of property pbAnsiMode to false:
- 05:51 PM DfRefactor Feature #164 (New): Possibility to save settings
- Reported on behalf of Bengt:
There the indent and clean up parts have been put together and everything is done in ...
- 12:56 PM The Hammer Bug #163 (New): Trouble with codepages
- Raveen reported that he has some trouble with editing code where he uses the OEM drawing characters to draw a screen....
- 10:59 PM DfRefactor Feature #162 (New): Rerun a ifelse refactoring with another refactoring choice
- If you ran the ifelse refactoring option with a semi column and your code now looks like:
if (condition) ;
- 02:08 PM DfRefactor Bug #161: Reindent a nested case get indented wrong
- As I cannot edit the report.
This was the result:
Is refactored to:
- 02:05 PM DfRefactor Bug #161 (New): Reindent a nested case get indented wrong
- Reported by Jose in forum thread:
- 11:40 AM DfRefactor Bug #160 (New): Multiple line code with variable type casting mistaken for variable declaration
- Reported by Jose:
Also available in: Atom