This project is the continuation of the Source Code Tools project which by itself is based on:
- Unused Variables
It groups them all together in one convenient package with a few additional perks, such as:
- having options for registering the tool into your DataFlex Studio, for a 1-click interface to work on the file currently open in the Studio.
- reads the indenting space preferences from your Studio setup
- uses the scintilla code editor for displaying DataFlex source code
- you can change the theme/skin
- integration with Starzen's code source explorer
The editor control in action:
The main subversion repository can be found here:
Note that it depends on a few external libraries to compile. Normally your subversion client should pull in those external libraries automatically.
More information and a download link to an installer can be found at the RDCTools site:
There's also online Help you can look into.