From 08/08/2019 to 06/02/2020
- 04:23 PM Feature #171 (New): Export Object list for comparing object usage over time
- On behalf ov Michael Mullan:
In searching for Dynamic Object leaks, i came up with an idea. I'd like to be able ...
- 01:48 PM Revision 121 (dfsplat): - fix enabled state of breakpoint options depending on current line in ed...
- - enter in the watches now works as tab key
- Import breakpoints from Studio starts with clearing existing breakpoint...
- 02:01 PM Bug #170 (New): Array properties tooltip value evaluation
- Bob reports here:
- 01:59 PM dfSplat first preview release
- As presented at DISD 2020, there is a new debugger in town.
dfSplat is now available as an initial preview release.
- DfSplat Preview 1 release
- 07:53 PM Revision 120 (dfsplat): More regional region fixes on the expression evaluator part.
- Disabled Breakpoint Studio export (for now), it needs more testing
vdfdbg.vw, resized the global variables area as it...
- 03:05 PM Revision 119 (dfsplat): Internationalisation issues caused parameters like field_current_Value(29...
- In the middle of my presentation at DISD, which as a result caused it to me not being able to display some major func...
- 07:26 PM Revision 118 (dfsplat): Busytimer on 45ms against hang during autostep.
- 06:27 PM Revision 117 (dfsplat): Fix Studio breakpoint import/export 1 by off error
- 07:06 AM Revision 116 (dfsplat): Breakpoint file management idea implemented.
- Not tested.. it compiles no idea if it works (Hi Dave R.), but will find out if it is presentable at DISD tomorrow.
- 01:34 AM Revision 115 (dfsplat): struct tBreakpoints renamed to tBreakPoint instead
- Start on extra file management capabilities for breakpoints.
- 11:20 PM Revision 114 (dfsplat): seems we also need open and save breakpoint icons
- 09:53 PM Revision 113 (dfsplat): breakpoint import/export icons
- 02:03 AM Revision 112 (dfsplat): Adds object inspector for one dialog instead of whole program (a lot faster)
- Added a bunch of DataFlex classes to be recognized to the list.
Added option to hide DfSplat in the Object Inspector,...
- 02:04 AM Revision 111 (dfsplat): cProgramObjects.pkg, ObjectInspector.dg, adding logic to identify object ...
- cSplatScintilla.pkg, tooltip linefeed fix
- 05:25 PM Revision 110 (dfsplat)
- 01:25 AM Revision 109 (dfsplat): Reversed logic on displaying app and source. Source is now displayed in c...
- Status bar now displays 1 based line instead of 0 based and added column position.
- 03:15 PM Revision 106 (dfsplat): Fix command line interface for when you want to run directly from the Ham...
- 01:43 AM Revision 105 (dfsplat): Adding "Goto Instruction", "Set Next Instruction" and "Run to Line".
- 01:16 PM Revision 104 (dfsplat): Forgot to check-in some icons
- 12:13 PM Revision 102 (dfsplat): Resize icons, new icons for breakpoints.
- Enable/disable breakpoint menu items in the toolbar. Add breakpoint condition dialog and logic.
Fix restart app logic...
- 05:12 PM Revision 101 (dfsplat): AttachProcess.dg, moved API wrapper for getting processname to cDebuggerE...
- cDebugCJMenuItemClasses.pkg, added menu item for detach (doesn't work.. sigh)
cDebuggerEngine.pkg, added logic to sto...
- 12:45 AM Revision 100 (dfsplat): As there's a risk that the quick info tooltip alters the state of the deb...
- If there was a state change, then the DfSplat will let you know what changed.
- 12:34 AM Revision 96 (dfsplat): Taking autostep logic out of the continue/resume button. It makes a lot mo...
- Single step now supports profiling and prints the results via annotations in between the source. (version 1)
- 03:00 PM Revision 95 (dfsplat): Reconsidered how autostep should work from UX pov. and refactored code acc...
- 01:29 PM Revision 93 (dfsplat): Attach process now behaves properly.
- This adds a refresh button to the dialog and loads the breakpoints file on attaching.
- 02:12 AM Revision 92 (dfsplat): Attach to process is now functional.
- 02:49 PM Revision 91 (dfsplat): Rename to dfSplat (removing the "vdf"prefix)
- Adding logic to detect the currently installed versions of DataFlex so we can offer the correct DataFlex versions in ...
- 02:07 AM Revision 87 (dfsplat): VdfSplat.src, fixed DataFlex runtime version in statusbar to properly show...
- cDebugCJMenuItemClasses.pkg, new icon for Watchpoint feature, made the icon to use checked style for when an expressi...
- 11:49 PM Revision 85 (dfsplat): Use a High Precision timer for the profiler.
- Use a normal timer on 1ms instead of the Idle Timer
- 02:20 PM Revision 84 (dfsplat): More profiling code
- 01:41 PM Revision 80 (dfsplat): Watchpoint breakpoint via single step mode sort of works, but will need a ...
- 01:12 AM Revision 79 (dfsplat): Tweak sizes on columns of stack and variables windows.
- Tweak sizes of splitters etc..
QuickInfo temporarily turns off breakpoints to avoid bumping into a breakpoint when ev...
- 11:58 AM Revision 78 (dfsplat): Add margin click support for setting/removing breakpoints.
- Navigating in files now retains the current line pointer while in pause mode.
- 04:54 PM Revision 77 (dfsplat): Fix scintilla logic for displaying the breakpoint marker.
- Changed the current line marker to use its own marker and not overload the bookmark one.
- 08:15 PM Revision 76 (dfsplat): working on the quickinfo stuff, less verbose is better, but can still get ...
- Added support for complex data types.
- 09:55 PM Revision 75 (dfsplat): Quickinfo re-introduced, but not with our scintilla component.
- This makes the language keyword logic in the debugger redundant.
- 06:56 PM Revision 74 (dfsplat): Track the active line we are debugging in piPauseDebugLine and display it ...
- Optimize DoOpenSourceFileAtLine to no longer re-open and reload the file when already in the editor buffer.
Also available in: Atom